14 May 2011

Fabric Friday: Munki Munki Elephants

Munki Munki Elephants by clumsy chord
Munki Munki Elephants a photo by clumsy chord on Flickr.

Well, it's a day late, but I was sleeping most of the day on Friday and I just never quite got around to it...

Today's Fabric Friday is a piece of Munki Munki marching elephants that I got in a scrap pack I bought on Etsy. It's the sleeve of a pair of women's pajamas, and about 10" x 12" (it's wider at the bottom, about 12" wide, and has a line of holes where stitching was picked out). It's really not so dark as it looks, but it's very thin fabric and the black table I photographed it against really shows through.

I don't think I'll ever use it, so I think I'm probably going to post it in a swap community on Flickr and see if I can get something else in exchange.

Cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment